Savoury Baked Chicken Parmesan
Time & Servings
35 minutes ready time =
5 minutes preparation +
30 minutes cooking
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450 g)0Janes Chicken Breast Nuggets Pub Style 800G$15.24 • Ea
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
1/3 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 445ML$5.84 • Ea
1 jar (640 mL.) pasta sauce0Classico Pasta Sauce Di Napoli Tomato & Basil 650ML$5.23 • Ea
1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella0Black Diamond Cheese Mozzarella 450G$6.09 • Ea
12 ounces spaghetti , cooked and drained0ItalPasta Spaghetti 454G$4.26 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 400° (200° C).
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Evenly coat chicken with Mayonnaise-type dressing, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange in 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm) baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) pasta sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Serve with remaining Ragu® Pasta Sauce heated and hot cooked spaghetti..
- TIP: Sautee fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil for a family-approved, nutrient-rich side.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, high in fibre, and an excellent source of calcium.