Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
20 minutes cooking
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Garlic Butter With Lemon 112G$1.66 • Ea
2 Tbsp. Becel® Original margarine, divided0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$4.49 • Ea
1 lb. uncooked, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined0Great Value Cooked Pacific White Shrimp 625G$11.27 • Ea
4 cups sliced assorted fresh vegetables, (broccoli, carrots, zucchini and yellow squash)0Carrots 1 Bunch$2.79 • Ea
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in shrimp and hot Knorr® Sidekicks®. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 bag (500 g) frozen assorted vegetables, thawed and drained.
- Each serving of this dish provides 2 servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C.