Time & Servings
55 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
45 minutes cooking
1 lb. (500 g) ground beef0Gardein Beefless Ground ~ 390 g$7.32 • Ea
1 medium onion, finely chopped0Green Onions (Scallions) 1EA$1.37 • Ea
1 medium carrot, thinly sliced0Carrot Bunch 1EA$2.68 • Ea
1/2 cup water0Evian Natural Spring Water ~ 1.5 l$3.20 • Ea
2 Tbsp. ketchup0Heinz Upside Down Squeeze Tomato Ketchup ~ 375 ml$3.79 • Ea
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce0No Name Worcestershire Sauce ~ 291 ml$3.40 • Ea
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$5.42 • Ea
1 cup creamed corn0Del Monte Cream Style Corn ~ 398 ml$2.02 • Ea
3 cups hot mashed potatoes0Sweet Potatoes Jamaican 1EA$3.45 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Brown ground beef, onion and carrot in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Stir in water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Turn beef mixture into a large deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with corn and potatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Pot pies can easily be made into single portion mini-pot pies. Divide the recipe into smaller individual ramekins and bake.
- Each serving of this dish provides 3 servings of vegetables and is a good source of fibre and iron.