Sweet & Spicy Turkey Burgers
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
20 minutes preparation +
10 minutes cooking
1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey0Kirkland Signature Turkey Ground Extra Lean (2PK) ~1KG$20.78 • Ea
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
2 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeno peppers , divided0Kirkland Bagels Jalapeno Cheddar (6PK) 2EA$7.90 • Ea
1/3 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real Light 1.8L$8.19 • Ea
3 Tbsp. apricot jam
6 hamburger buns0Dempster's Deluxe Hamburger Buns (12PK) 1EA$6.77 • Ea
- Combine ground turkey, Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix and 1 Tbsp (15 mL) jalapeno peppers in medium bowl and form into 6 patties. Chill 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing, jam and remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) jalapeños; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until thoroughly cooked. Serve on buns topped with dressing mixture and if desired, sliced tomato, onion and lettuce.
- TIP: Delicious served with a a spinach salad.
- Each serving of this burger is a source of fibre and a good source of calcium and iron.