Sweet & Spicy Turkey Burgers
Time & Servings
30 minutes ready time =
20 minutes preparation +
10 minutes cooking
1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
2 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeno peppers , divided0Peppers Jalapeno Green 1EA$0.48 • Ea
1/3 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Half The Fat Light 750ML$7.31 • Ea
3 Tbsp. apricot jam0Smuckers Jam Apricot 500ML$6.09 • Ea
6 hamburger buns0Dempster's Buns Original Hamburger (8PK) 448G$4.87 • Ea
- Combine ground turkey, Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix and 1 Tbsp (15 mL) jalapeno peppers in medium bowl and form into 6 patties. Chill 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing, jam and remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) jalapeños; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Grill or broil burgers, turning once, until thoroughly cooked. Serve on buns topped with dressing mixture and if desired, sliced tomato, onion and lettuce.
- TIP: Delicious served with a a spinach salad.
- Each serving of this burger is a source of fibre and a good source of calcium and iron.