Thai Pork Stir Fry
Time & Servings
20 minutes ready time =
10 minutes preparation +
10 minutes cooking
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
1 lb. pork tenderloin, thinly sliced0Kirkland Souvlaki Marinated Pork Loin Centre & Rib ~ 2.2KG$17.31 • Ea
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) pieces0Peppers Long Sweet 907G$7.31 • Ea
1 cup halved snow peas
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish
2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning once, until pork is done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Add pepper and snow peas to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® according to package directions.
- Return pork to skillet and stir in green onions and prepared Knorr® Sidekicks®; let stand 2 minutes.
- TIP: For a delicious finishing touch, sprinkle with chopped cilantro and peanuts.
- Each serving of this stir-fry is low in fat, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.