Top Fin® Aquarium Mesh Breeder, One Size
Features: Keeps small fish safe within the aquarium, Isolates sick or injured fish within the aquarium, Easy to set up
Includes: 2 plastic rectangular frames, 4 corner posts, 1 mesh bag with elastic drawstring, 2 metal hooks with plastic nails
Intended For: Small Fish
Material: Metal, plastic, nylon
Color: Green, White
Size: 6.5 in x 4.9 in x 5.1 in
1. Fit the 4 corner posts to corresponding corner holes on the plastic rectangular frames. Complete the cube with the thinner frame.
2. Position the cube with the thicker frame at the bottom. Cover the cube from the top, with the mesh bag opening facing the bottom. Tighten the elastic drawstring to secure.
3. Attach the metal hooks to the 2 holes on the thicker frame by the plastic nails.
4. Use the metal hooks to hang the mesh breeder on the desired location of aquariums
5. In the breeding duration, remove the adult fish from the breeder after they have given birth. Place sick or injured fish inside the breeder to isolate them from the rest of the tank.