Tuna Pasta Bake
Time & Servings
1 hour ready time =
20 minutes preparation +
40 minutes cooking
1 Tbsp. Becel® Original margarine0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$12.92 • Ea
1 small onion, chopped0Yellow Onions ~ 10LB$9.75 • Ea
1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour0Sunblest Almond Flour Gluten Free 1.36KG$23.17 • Ea
1/2 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
2 cups water
1/2 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real Light 1.8L$9.75 • Ea
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese0Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated 680G$18.29 • Ea
8 ounces bowtie pasta, cooked and drained0Fiamma Pasta Assorted (9PK) 4.5KG$15.85 • Ea
2 cans (180 g. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked0Pastene Solid Light Tuna In Vegetable Oil (8PK) 792G$9.75 • Ea
1 cup frozen green peas, thawed0Family Tradition Organic Peas Frozen 2.5KG$13.41 • Ea
1/4 cup coarse or Panko bread crumbs0Organic Strawberries ~ 2LB$9.75 • Ea
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Melt Becel® Original margarine in large saucepan over medium heat and cook onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour with wire whisk and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and water until blended. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally with wire whisk, until thickened, about 8 minutes. Stir in Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing and cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Combine bowtie pasta with sauce mixture in large bowl. Stir in tuna and peas; turn into 2-quart baking dish, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered until golden and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- TIP: To omit baking step, leave off crumb topping and serve in saucepan or casserole dish.
See nutritional information for sodium content.