Weather Alert: Due to inclement weather conditions we may be running slightly behind on your delivery. Thank you for your patience with us!
Zoo Med™ ReptiSun® 5.0 UVB Reptile Lamp, 24 in
ReptiSun 5.0 bulbs offer the UVB and UVA rays that are necessary for the good health of your reptile or amphibian. They provide the exact band of rays within the UVB spectrum for maximum Vitamin D3 synthesis and calcium absorption. ReptiSun 5.0 UVB Bulbs supply an amazing 5.0% UVB and up to 30% UVA; outputs active UVB up to 12" from the bulb's surface. The bulb's UVA/UVB wavelength remains effective for 1 to 1½ years. (Replace bulbs yearly).
Designed for use with all lizards other than iguanas (diurnal and nocturnal), turtles and tortoises, and some species of snakes. Safe and beneficial for use with all types of reptiles, snakes, turtles, tortoises and amphibians regardless of their UV requirements.
Benefits to your reptile or amphibian include:
- Use with lizards (other than iguanas) tohelp prevent bone problems.
- Strengthens and improves shell growth in all captive turtles and tortoises.
- Eliminates the risk of Vitamin D3 overdose from synthetic sources by allowing reptiles the ability to regulate their own Vitamin D3 levels.
- Increases appetite and physical activity, while helping to induce reproductive behaviors.
- Beneficial to the psychological well-being of captive reptiles and amphibians.
Size: 24 Inch
UVB Lighting Chart