3 Cheese Veggie Mac & Cheese
Temps & Portions
35 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
1 package Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix
1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped0Peppers Bell Green Large 1EA$1.26 • Chq
1 1/2 cups shredded light cheddar cheese0Silani Cheddar Cheese Slices 100G$6.99 • Chq
1/2 cup shredded light Swiss cheese0Compliments Swiss Sliced Cheese 140G$6.29 • Chq
1/2 cup grated light Parmesan cheese0TreStelle Parmesan Cheese Grated 125G$6.99 • Chq
1 tsp. curry powder, (optional)0Compliments Curry Powder 130G$2.47 • Chq
3 cups frozen assorted vegetables0Signal Mixed Vegetables Frozen 1KG$3.23 • Chq
1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained0Compliments Elbow Macaroni Salad 454G$1.50 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray 3.5 liter baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix according to directions in large saucepan. Reduce heat to low, then stir in red pepper, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan cheese. Stir until cheeses are melted. Stir in vegetables and macaroni. Turn into prepared baking dish, then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Out of Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix? Try Knorr® Cream of Leek or Mushroom Dry Soup Mix instead! Use whole wheat macaroni instead of regular macaroni for more fibre.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, high in fibre, and an excellent source of calcium. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content