Arugula & Artichoke Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Temps & Portions
1 hour 10 minutes temps de préparation =
45 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
4 large portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed (about 4-5-inches diameter)
2 cups cooked brown rice*0Hans Dairy Kheer Rice Pudding 725G$4.07 • Chq
1 can (398 g.) artichoke hearts, well drained , chopped and patted dry0M‘Lord Whole Artichoke Hearts 398ML$3.22 • Chq
1 bag (142 g.) arugula (about 5 cups), roughly chopped0Rocket Foods Granny‘s Apple Pie Pure Oatmeal Cup 65G$2.13 • Chq
1 cup chopped roasted red pepper, drained and patted dry
1/2 cup sour cream0Gay Lea Sour Cream 14% MF 500ML$3.27 • Chq
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided0Great Value Pizza Mozzarella Cheese 450G$6.23 • Chq
1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 750ML$4.29 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Remove gills, if desired, from mushrooms by scraping and scooping with a spoon. Arrange mushrooms gill-side up in 13 x 9-in. (3.5 L) baking dish; set aside.
- Combine rice, artichoke hearts, arugula, roasted red pepper, sour cream, 1/4 cup (60 mL) cheese, Mayonnaise and Knorr® Cream of Leek Dry Soup Mix in large bowl, until well blended. Pack mixture firmly into mushrooms, mounding slightly. Pour about 1 tablespoon (15 mL) water into bottom of pan. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Uncover and sprinkle mushrooms with remaining 1/4 cup (60 mL) cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- * 1 cup uncooked brown rice yields about 3 to 4 cups cooked rice.
*TIP: You can take out the inside of the mushroom caps if desired. Scratch delicately the inside of the cap with a spoon.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of fibre and calcium.