Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
5 minutes cuisson
2 cartons (900 mL. ea.) Knorr® Beef Broth0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$4.84 • Chq
1 cup dry red wine0Compliments Red Wine Vinegar 500ML$2.24 • Chq
1 shallot, chopped0Shallots Dry 250G$4.26 • Chq
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves0Thyme C/S 20G$3.04 • Chq
1 lb. beef tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces0Beef Eye Of Round Steak 2 Pieces ~328G$10.20 • Chq
4 cups bite-size pieces assorted vegetables, (such as mushrooms, bell peppers, blanched sliced carrots and broccoli florets)0Mushroom White Whole 227g$3.65 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix0Knorr Classic Sauce Mix Bearnaise 26G$2.01 • Chq
- Arrange beef on platter and vegetables on separate platter.
- Bring Knorr® Beef Broth, wine, shallot and thyme to a boil in large pot over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to fondue pot that has been set on dining table.
- Use fondue forks to dip beef and vegetables into simmering broth mixture. Cook beef to desired doneness and vegetables until crisp-tender. Serve with Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix for dipping.
- TIP: Also delicious with toasted cubed baguette and blanched cauliflower.
- Each serving of this dish provides 2 servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C.