Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
5 minutes cuisson
2 cartons (900 mL. ea.) Knorr® Beef Broth0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$4.42 • Chq
1 cup dry red wine0ST.Regis Wine Cabernet Red Non-Alcoholic 750ML$9.03 • Chq
1 shallot, chopped0Shallots Dry 250G$2.69 • Chq
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves0Compliments Organic Thyme 28G$2.91 • Chq
1 lb. beef tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces0Jack Links Beef Steak Nuggets Jerky Original 100G$5.82 • Chq
4 cups bite-size pieces assorted vegetables, (such as mushrooms, bell peppers, blanched sliced carrots and broccoli florets)0Organic Mushrooms White Bulk ~ 1LB$3.88 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix0Knorr Classic Sauce Mix Bearnaise 26G$1.90 • Chq
- Arrange beef on platter and vegetables on separate platter.
- Bring Knorr® Beef Broth, wine, shallot and thyme to a boil in large pot over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to fondue pot that has been set on dining table.
- Use fondue forks to dip beef and vegetables into simmering broth mixture. Cook beef to desired doneness and vegetables until crisp-tender. Serve with Knorr® Bearnaise Classic Sauce Mix for dipping.
- TIP: Also delicious with toasted cubed baguette and blanched cauliflower.
- Each serving of this dish provides 2 servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C.