Beef Shepherd’s Pie
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
1 lb. extra lean ground beef0Ground Beef Extra Lean 700G$10.73 • Chq
1 onion0Onions Vidalia 1EA$1.75 • Chq
2 cups frozen green peas and carrots, thawed0Carrots 3LB$3.23 • Paq
1 cup water0Evian Spring Water Natural 1.5L$2.53 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Mashed Potatoes with Rich Beef Gravy
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese0Silani Cheddar Cheese Slices 100G$6.99 • Chq
- Cook ground beef and onion in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Drain, if necessary. Stir in peas and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Add water and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and stir in Gravy Mix until smooth.
- Arrange 4 (2-cup/500 mL) ramekins on large baking pan. Evenly spoon beef mixture into ramekins.
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes according to package directions increasing water to 1-1/2 cups (375 mL). Evenly spread over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Each serving of this Shepherd's Pie is a good source of fibre and calcium.