Beef Teriyaki Lo Mein
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.67 • Chq
1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips0Steakhouse Select Seasoned Beef Sirloin Roast 130KG$12.20 • Chq
2 Tbsp. soy sauce0VH Soya Sauce 450ML$3.14 • Chq
1 red bell pepper, sliced0Peppers Sweet Mini 454G$6.06 • Chq
1 1/2 cups water0Coca-Cola Evian Spring Water 1.5L$3.01 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook steak, turning once, until done, about 2 minutes. Remove steak from skillet and toss with soy sauce; set aside.
- Add red pepper and cook until almost tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Sidekicks® Teriyaki Noodles Side Dish and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Return steak to skillet and heat through.
- TIP: For a pretty presentation and great flavour, garnish with sliced green onions.
- Each serving of this lo mein is low in fat and an excellent source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.