Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
Temps & Portions
50 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
35 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine Salt Free 907G$7.01 • Chq
1 small onion0Onions Vidalia 1EA$1.90 • Chq
2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour0Compliments Flour Whole Wheat 2.5KG$4.67 • Chq
1 1/2 cups 2% milk0Natrel Fine Filtered 3.25% Milk 1L$6.83 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$3.50 • Chq
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided0Johnsonville Sausage Cheddar Smoked 375G$6.77 • Chq
8 cups broccoli florets , blanched just until tender0Broccoli Crowns 1EA$2.56 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard0French's Mustard Dijon Squeeze 325ML$3.80 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 2L baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, then stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and boil until Stock is melted and sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, then stir in 250 mL cheese; let stand 1 minute. Stir in broccoli and mustard. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake 20 minutes. Top with remaining 125 mL cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- *Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* is Becel® Gold* in Quebec
- Each serving of this casserole is a source of fibre and an excellent source of calcium and vitamin C.