Temps & Portions
15 min temps de préparation =
15 min cuisson
2 220g pkgs Marcangelo Sweet BBQ Chicken Breast Portions 5333
1 tbsp vegetable oil 5334
To top sliced red onions, diced red or green peppers, diced avocado or guacamole, chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, sliced olives, salsa
- Cut chicken into 1/4” (1 cm) wide strips.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Stir-fry, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until no longer pink inside. Remove from pan. Set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels. Microwave for about 20 seconds or just until warm.
- Place warm tortilla on a plate. Top with chicken and desired toppings. Fold over or roll up.
• Replace chicken with Marcangelo Pork Loin Centre Steaks.
• Tortillas can also be warmed, wrapped in foil in a 350° F (180° C) oven for 5 minutes.
• Use gluten-free tortillas for a gluten-free dish.