Chicken & Mushrooms with Carbonara Pasta
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$9.48 • Chq
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1-¼ lbs./625 g)0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Chq
1 package (300 g.) mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$7.90 • Chq
1/2 cup Knorr® Chicken Broth
1 package Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish
1 cup frozen green peas, thawed0Natures Touch Organic Peas ~ 2.5 kg$11.29 • Chq
- Melt 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Knorr® Chicken Broth and cook until almost evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr Sidekicks® according to package directions, adding peas during last 3 minutes of cook time. Spoon Pasta onto serving platter.
- Top with chicken, mushrooms and juices from skillet.
- *Becel Gold in Quebec
TIP: Try with different varieties of mushrooms like cremini or oyster mushrooms or a combination of different wild mushrooms.
- Each serving of this pasta provides 2½ servings of vegetables and is a good source of iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.