Chicken & Mushrooms with Carbonara Pasta
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$5.91 • Chq
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1-¼ lbs./625 g)0Marcangelo Foods Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$10.00 • Chq
1 package (300 g.) mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.21 • Chq
1/2 cup Knorr® Chicken Broth0Knorr Bovril Broth Concentrated Chicken 250ML$4.29 • Chq
1 package Knorr Sidekicks® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Creamy Bacon Carbonara 134G$1.59 • Chq
1 cup frozen green peas, thawed0Green Giant Frozen Vegetables Sweetlets Peas 750G$3.21 • Chq
- Melt 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Knorr® Chicken Broth and cook until almost evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr Sidekicks® according to package directions, adding peas during last 3 minutes of cook time. Spoon Pasta onto serving platter.
- Top with chicken, mushrooms and juices from skillet.
- *Becel Gold in Quebec
TIP: Try with different varieties of mushrooms like cremini or oyster mushrooms or a combination of different wild mushrooms.
- Each serving of this pasta provides 2½ servings of vegetables and is a good source of iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.