Chicken & Pasta Florentine Casserole
Temps & Portions
45 minutes temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) olive oil0Huile d'olive extra vierge Kirkland 2L$20.12 • Chq
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces0Poitrine de poulet Kirkland, jambon et rôti de bœuf tranché (Paq. de 3) 900G$18.29 • Chq
6 chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil0Huile d'olive extra vierge Kirkland 2L$20.12 • Chq
1 2/3 cups hot water0Evian Water Paq. de 12 1L$23.17 • Chq
1 Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
1 package (250 g.) light cream cheese, cut into cubes0Fromage parmesan râpé Kraft 680G$18.29 • Chq
6 cups fresh baby spinach leaves0Épinards frais 454G$4.62 • Chq
1/2 lb. freshly cooked penne pasta0Kirkland Poulet Alfredo avec Penne Pâtes 1.3KG$21.80 • Chq
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs or plain bread crumbs0Fraises biologiques ~ 2LB$12.19 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Whisk in cream cheese until smooth and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook just until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Combine chicken mixture with hot penne in large bowl. Turn into 2-qt (2 L) baking dish, then evenly top with bread crumbs. Bake 10 minutes or until crumbs are golden.
- Tip: For delicious nutty flavour and added fibre, try using whole wheat penne.
- Each serving of this casserole provides 1½ servings of vegetables and is a good source of calcium.