COVID-19: Please note that we are doing our very best to asnwer all your emails, and have your order delivered as quickly as possible, however due to the very high volumes, long line ups, and shortage of stock we can not guarantee any time slots. We really appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times. Thank you for your patience with us, and we hope you stay healthy and safe!
Chicken Piccata Pasta Skillet
1/3 cup all-purpose flour0Diatosta Wheat Flour Mini Toast 350G$4.93 • Chq
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded0Janes Chicken Breast Strips Pub Style 800G$14.81 • Chq
3 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided0Becel Soft Margarine (2PK) 454G$5.29 • Chq
1/4 cup water0evian® natural spring water 330 mL Bottles 6 pack$8.63 • Chq
1/2 tsp. Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon
1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed, drained and chopped, divided0Briannas' Home Style Dressing Champagne Caper Vinaigrette 355ML$8.63 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish
- Place flour in shallow dish and coat chicken.
- Melt 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) water and Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon and cook, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan, until simmering. Stir in 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers and remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine; remove from heat. Stir any collected chicken juices into skillet before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish according to package directions adding remaining 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers at end of cook time. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken on top of pasta with pan sauce spooned over top.
- TIP: Pair each serving of this pasta with healthy sides such as 1 cup of sautéed baby spinach and cherry tomatoes. *Becel Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre and iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.