Chicken Piccata Pasta Skillet
Temps & Portions
28 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
18 minutes cuisson
1/3 cup all-purpose flour0Robin Hood Bread Flour White Homestyle 2.5KG$6.69 • Chq
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded0Janes Carved Chicken Breasts Oven Roasted Cooked 550G$14.57 • Chq
3 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided0Becel Margarine Salt Free 907G$6.69 • Chq
1/4 cup water0Evian Spring Water 1.5L$2.69 • Chq
1/2 tsp. Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon
1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed, drained and chopped, divided0Mediterranean Organic Capers 105ML$3.23 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Garlic Butter With Lemon 112G$2.31 • Chq
- Place flour in shallow dish and coat chicken.
- Melt 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Stir in 1/4 cup (60 mL) water and Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon and cook, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan, until simmering. Stir in 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers and remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine; remove from heat. Stir any collected chicken juices into skillet before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Garlic Butter with Lemon Pasta Side Dish according to package directions adding remaining 1/2 Tbsp (7 mL) capers at end of cook time. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken on top of pasta with pan sauce spooned over top.
- TIP: Pair each serving of this pasta with healthy sides such as 1 cup of sautéed baby spinach and cherry tomatoes. *Becel Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre and iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.