Temps & Portions
30 min temps de préparation =
30 min cuisson
2 220g pkgs Marcangelo Original Chicken Breast Portions 5306
2 tbsp vegetable oil 5307
1 lb mushrooms, sliced 5308
2 large onions, chopped 5309
2 large red or green peppers, chopped 5310
2 celery stalks, sliced 5311
1 lb fettuccini, cooked & drained 5312
2 10oz / 284mL cans condensed cream of mushroom soup 5313
1 1/4 cups sour cream 5314
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil 5315
salt & pepper to taste 5316
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 5317
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, optional 5318
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Cut chicken into chunks. Sauté in oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add mushrooms, onions, peppers, and celery to pan. Sauté about 10 minutes or until tender.
- In large bowl combine pasta, soup, sour cream, basil, salt and pepper. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Mix well. Turn into a greased 13” x 9” (33 cm x 23 m) baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle mozzarella on top if using and bake 10 minutes longer.
• Use your favourite flavours of Marcangelo Chicken Breast. The Sweet BBQ is also delicious.
• Replace chicken with Marcangelo Honey Dijon Pork Loin Centre Steaks.
• Prepare casserole ahead. Refrigerate until ready to bake.
• Use corn or rice pasta and gluten-free soup for a gluten-free meal.