Chicken & Veggie Quesadillas Grande
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 1/2 Tbsp. (22 mL) Becel® Oil, divided0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 454G$4.31 • Chq
1 small red bell pepper, chopped0Pepper Bell Green 1EA$1.16 • Chq
1 cup fresh or frozen corn0Pogo Corn Dogs (4PK) 300G$4.85 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained0Eden Organic Black Soybeans No Salt 398ML$3.55 • Chq
1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast0Janes Carved Chicken Breasts Oven Roasted Cooked 550G$14.57 • Chq
4 burrito-size low-fat flour tortillas0Robin Hood Bread Flour White Homestyle 2.5KG$6.69 • Chq
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese0Kerrygold Cheese Cheddar Irish Reserve 200G$8.63 • Chq
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and corn stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish to same skillet and cook according to package directions, adding black beans. Stir in chicken.
- Sprinkle half of each tortilla evenly with cheese, then rice mixture. Fold tortilla over filling and press gently.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon (7 mL) oil In same skillet, over medium-high heat and cook 2 quesadillas, turning once, until lightly golden and cheese has melted, about 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining oil and quesadillas. Serve, if desired, with salsa and sour cream.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
- Tip: Great use for leftover chicken!