Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
3/4 cup water0Evian Spring Water Natural 1.5L$2.94 • Chq
3 Tbsp. hoisin sauce0Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce 443ML$4.65 • Chq
2 Tbsp. Becel® Oil, divided0Becel Margarine Olive Oil 454G$3.99 • Chq
1 lb. lean ground chicken0Compliments Lean Ground Chicken 450G$7.06 • Chq
4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage0Cabbage Green 1EA$4.48 • Chq
1 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger0Ginger Root 1EA$0.57 • Chq
1 clove garlic, chopped0Garlic (3PK)$3.19 • Chq
8 large Boston lettuce leaves0Lettuce Romaine 1EA$3.23 • Chq
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix, water and hoisin sauce in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, breaking up into small pieces with spoon, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside. Heat remaining 1Tbsp (15 mL) oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook cabbage, stirring frequently, until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, 15 seconds. Stir in Soup mixture and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Stir in chicken.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce cups. Garnish, if desired with sliced green onions.
- Each wrap is an excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of calcium and iron.
- Tip: Add chopped peanuts as garnish.