Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
3/4 cup water0Evian Spring Water 1.5L$2.69 • Chq
3 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
2 Tbsp. Becel® Oil, divided0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 454G$4.31 • Chq
1 lb. lean ground chicken0Compliments Extra Lean Ground Chicken 450G$5.39 • Chq
4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage0Cabbage Green 1EA$6.54 • Chq
1 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger0Ginger Root 1EA$1.04 • Chq
1 clove garlic, chopped0Summer Fresh Hummus Roasted Garlic 227G$3.68 • Chq
8 large Boston lettuce leaves0Lettuce Romaine 1EA$3.23 • Paq
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix, water and hoisin sauce in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, breaking up into small pieces with spoon, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside. Heat remaining 1Tbsp (15 mL) oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook cabbage, stirring frequently, until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, 15 seconds. Stir in Soup mixture and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Stir in chicken.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce cups. Garnish, if desired with sliced green onions.
- Each wrap is an excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of calcium and iron.
- Tip: Add chopped peanuts as garnish.