Chunky Beef ‘N Vegetable Fettuccine
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 lb. extra lean ground beef0Tofurky Meatless Ground Beef Vegan 340G$6.52 • Chq
2 carrots, finely chopped0Carrots 3LBS$2.69 • Sac
1 large zucchini, finely chopped0Zucchini 1EA$2.25 • Chq
8 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped0Organic Mushrooms White Bulk ~ 1LB$3.88 • Chq
3 cloves large garlic, chopped0Summer Fresh Hummus Roasted Garlic 227G$3.68 • Chq
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
2 cans (540 mL ea.) no-salt added diced tomatoes0Aurora Tomatoes Diced 398ML$1.83 • Chq
1 lb. whole wheat fettuccine, cooked according to package direction, reserving 250 mL pasta water0Evian Spring Water 1.5L$2.69 • Chq
1/2 cup finely sliced fresh basil leaves0Compliments Organic Basil 28G$2.69 • Chq
- Preheat large nonstick saucepot over medium-high heat and cook ground beef, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms, stirring frequently and breaking up beef, until beef is browned. Stir in garlic and season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in Knorr® Lipton Recipe® Onion Soup Mix with 25% less sodium, tomatoes and reserved pasta water. Bring to a boil and simmer covered 10 minutes. Stir in basil.
- Toss with hot fettuccine. Sprinkle, if desired, with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Tip: Replace Knorr® Lipton Recipe® Onion Soup Mix with 25% less sodium with Knorr® Cream of Leek Soup Mix for an equally delicious recipe.
- Each serving of this fettuccine is low in fat, very high in fibre, and provides 3 servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.