Chunky Beef ‘N Vegetable Fettuccine
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 lb. extra lean ground beef0Lean Ground Beef Tube 454G$5.00 • Chq
2 carrots, finely chopped0Carrots 1 Bunch$2.79 • Chq
1 large zucchini, finely chopped
8 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped
3 cloves large garlic, chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.36 • Chq
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix0Knorr Recipe Soup Mix Onion 56G$2.11 • Chq
2 cans (540 mL ea.) no-salt added diced tomatoes0Great Value Diced Tomatoes No Salt Added 796ML$1.13 • Chq
1 lb. whole wheat fettuccine, cooked according to package direction, reserving 250 mL pasta water0Evian 15L$3.19 • Chq
1/2 cup finely sliced fresh basil leaves0Fresh Basil$0.76 • Paq
- Preheat large nonstick saucepot over medium-high heat and cook ground beef, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms, stirring frequently and breaking up beef, until beef is browned. Stir in garlic and season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in Knorr® Lipton Recipe® Onion Soup Mix with 25% less sodium, tomatoes and reserved pasta water. Bring to a boil and simmer covered 10 minutes. Stir in basil.
- Toss with hot fettuccine. Sprinkle, if desired, with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Tip: Replace Knorr® Lipton Recipe® Onion Soup Mix with 25% less sodium with Knorr® Cream of Leek Soup Mix for an equally delicious recipe.
- Each serving of this fettuccine is low in fat, very high in fibre, and provides 3 servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.