COVID-19: Please note that we are doing our very best to asnwer all your emails, and have your order delivered as quickly as possible, however due to the very high volumes, long line ups, and shortage of stock we can not guarantee any time slots. We really appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times. Thank you for your patience with us, and we hope you stay healthy and safe!
Save $1.00 with Select Kellogg's Products
Save $1.00 off any Vector Granola - 317g
Save $1.00 with Select Kashi Products
Save $1.00 on a box of any Kashi* bars
Save $1.00 with Select Tostitos Products
Save $1.00 off your next purchase of a bag of Tostitos® tortilla chips (220g – 505g, any flavour/variety)
Save $0.50 with Select Miss Vickie's Products
Save $0.50 off your next purchase of a bag of Miss Vickie’s® kettle cooked potato chips (200g – 300g, any flavour)
Save $2.00 with Select Campbell's Products
Save $2.00 when you purchase any four (4) Campbell's® 900ML Broth
Save with Coupons
Limited time savings on select products
INABUGGY is committed to providing convenience to Canadians while saving them money! One of the ways we support this is by offering vendor coupons. Here are the procedures for accepting coupons on INABUGGY:
- You can browse coupons on your smart phone, tablet or personal computer.
- Coupons will be redeemed automatically.
- Multiple coupons may NOT be applied for one item (limit one per household)
- The item at checkout must be identical to the item on the coupon. This includes brand, packaging, weight, colour & size.
- There is no limit to the amount of coupons per transaction however INABUGGY reserves the right to limit quantities when a customer attempts to use multiple coupons for multiple purchases of the same item.
- Coupon quantities are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Limit of one (1) per coupon offer, per member. Coupons valid only on stated products. Reproductions not accepted.
- INABUGGY exclusively redeems coupons offered through our platform. We do not accept coupons from external sources (digital, printed or photocopied coupons).