Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Fettuccine Alfredo 133G$1.79 • Chq
3 plum tomatoes or 1 medium tomato, chopped0AYLMER Plum Tomatoes 796ML$2.04 • Chq
2 cups frozen leaf spinach or frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil0Potatoes Foil-Wrapped Your Fresh Market (3PK)$3.62 • Chq
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced0Marcangelo Foods Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$12.20 • Chq
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)0Great Value Parmesan Shredded Cheese 280G$6.67 • Chq
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked chicken into hot Pasta. Sprinkle, if desired, with cheese.
- TIP: Serve with a fresh green salad and slice of crusty whole grain Italian bread.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of calcium and a good source of fibre and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.