COVID-19: Please note that we are doing our very best to asnwer all your emails, and have your order delivered as quickly as possible, however due to the very high volumes, long line ups, and shortage of stock we can not guarantee any time slots. We really appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times. Thank you for your patience with us, and we hope you stay healthy and safe!
Creamy Chicken Mushroom Stroganoff
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Sour Cream & Chives 120G$1.79 • Chq
2 cups cut up green beans or frozen cut green beans, thawed0Green Giant Canned Cut Green Beans 398ML$1.79 • Chq
1 package Knorr® 3 Mushroom Pasta Sauce Mix
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.67 • Chq
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-in. (4 cm) pieces0Marcangelo Foods Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$12.20 • Chq
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta Side Dish according to package directions, adding green beans during last 6 minutes (or 4 minutes if using frozen green beans) of cook time.
- Meanwhile, combine ingredients to prepare Knorr® 3 Mushroom Pasta Sauce Mix in 2-cup (500 mL) liquid measure, reducing milk to 1 cup (250 mL); set aside.
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add Pasta Sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Stir Pasta Side Dish into skillet. Remove from heat and serve garnished with bacon and if desired, freshly ground black pepper.
- TIP: Serve with a arugula salad for a balanced meal.