Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
1 package Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine Soft Bowl Olive Oil 907G$9.74 • Chq
12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined0Ocean's Wild Cocktail Shrimp 113G$5.34 • Chq
1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chili powder0Dan-D Pak Spice Chili Powder Mexican 100G$2.90 • Chq
2 Tbsp. pasta sauce0Hunt's Pasta Sauce Thick & Rich Four Cheese 680ML$3.51 • Chq
8 taco size flour tortillas0Buenas Pancit Canton Flour Sticks 454G$3.39 • Chq
- Combine ingredients for Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce in medium bowl, reducing milk to 1 cup (250 mL); set aside.
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Cook ground chipotle pepper in same skillet over medium heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk in Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce mixture and pasta sauce and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer about 2 minutes or until slightly reduced. Stir in shrimp and remove from heat.
- Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings such as Knorr® Vegetable Guacamole, chopped onion, tomato, cilantro, and lime wedges.
- Each serving of this taco is a source of calcium and fibre.
- TIP: For a heartier taco stir 2 cups cooked Mexican-style vegetables such as corn, black beans or diced zucchini into shrimp mixture. Also delicious in taco shells.