Crunchy Autumn Chicken Salad
Temps & Portions
35 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs0Leira Bread Crumbs 360G$2.77 • Chq
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450g)0Maple Lodge Chicken Breast Roasted Smoked 200G$4.63 • Chq
1/3 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Half The Fat Light 750ML$5.64 • Chq
2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into bite-sized pieces0Zucchini Squash 1EA$1.72 • Chq
8 cups mixed salad greens0Fresh Attitude Salad San Marino 142G$6.20 • Chq
1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced0Apples McIntosh 1EA$0.89 • Chq
1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted0Compliments Walnut Chopped 100G$3.81 • Chq
1/2 cup dried cranberries0Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Original 170g$3.33 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425° (220° C).
- Combine Knorr® Onion Dry Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then arrange zucchini around chicken. Bake, turning zucchini once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Cool chicken slightly, then slice.
- Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with chicken and zucchini, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with your favourite dressing.
- TIP: Lightly roasted walnuts add crunch, flavour and valuable nutrients to this meal-worthy salad.
- Each serving of this salad is high in fibre, a good source of iron, and provides 2 servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.