Crunchy Autumn Chicken Salad
Temps & Portions
35 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs0Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs Japanese Style 227G$4.31 • Chq
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450g)0Janes Carved Chicken Breasts Oven Roasted Cooked 550G$14.57 • Chq
1/3 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 445ML$4.96 • Chq
2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into bite-sized pieces0Zucchini 1EA$1.92 • Chq
8 cups mixed salad greens0Fresh Attitude Caesar Salad Kit 427G$7.55 • Chq
1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced0Apple Delicious Red Large 1EA$1.17 • Chq
1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
1/2 cup dried cranberries0Organically Yours Dried Cranberries Gluten Free 200G$6.79 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425° (220° C).
- Combine Knorr® Onion Dry Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then arrange zucchini around chicken. Bake, turning zucchini once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Cool chicken slightly, then slice.
- Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with chicken and zucchini, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with your favourite dressing.
- TIP: Lightly roasted walnuts add crunch, flavour and valuable nutrients to this meal-worthy salad.
- Each serving of this salad is high in fibre, a good source of iron, and provides 2 servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.