Crunchy Autumn Chicken Salad
Temps & Portions
35 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix0Knorr Recipe Soup Mix Onion 56G$2.11 • Chq
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs0Aurora Bread Crumbs Italian Style with Romano Cheese 680G$3.70 • Chq
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450g)0Marcangelo Foods Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$10.00 • Chq
1/3 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 750ML$4.49 • Chq
2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into bite-sized pieces
8 cups mixed salad greens0Fresh Attitude Baby Kale Blend 142G$3.92 • Chq
1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced0Glade Aerosols Apple Cinnamon 227G$1.49 • Chq
1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted0Great Value Chopped Walnuts 100G$3.36 • Chq
1/2 cup dried cranberries0Great Value Dried Cranberries 200G$4.49 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425° (220° C).
- Combine Knorr® Onion Dry Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then arrange zucchini around chicken. Bake, turning zucchini once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Cool chicken slightly, then slice.
- Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with chicken and zucchini, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with your favourite dressing.
- TIP: Lightly roasted walnuts add crunch, flavour and valuable nutrients to this meal-worthy salad.
- Each serving of this salad is high in fibre, a good source of iron, and provides 2 servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.