Easy Chicken & Vegetable Pho
Temps & Portions
18 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
8 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
12 ounces (350 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Chq
1 small bok choy, about 12 oz (350 g), cut crosswise into thin strips
1 cup shredded carrot0Carrots ~ 10LB$6.20 • Chq
1 cup chopped shallots
1/2 tsp. five-spice powder*
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
3 1/2 cups water0Evian Water 12PK 1L$20.35 • Chq
4 ounces wide rice noodles, prepared according to package directions0Riceworks Sweet Chili Rice Chips ~ 567 g$6.66 • Chq
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat and cook chicken, bok choy, carrot, shallots and five-spice powder, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and water until Stock melts.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, about 1minute or until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked .
- Stir in noodles and spoon into serving bowls. Serve, if desired, with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
- Tasty Tip: Add a bit of heat by serving sambal olek or sriracha on the side.
- Each serving of this pho is low in fat, a good source of calcium, and an excellent source of vitamin C.