Easy Chicken & Vegetable Pho
Temps & Portions
18 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
8 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 454G$4.31 • Chq
12 ounces (350 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced0Janes Carved Chicken Breasts Oven Roasted Cooked 550G$14.57 • Chq
1 small bok choy, about 12 oz (350 g), cut crosswise into thin strips0Bok Choy Mini Baby (Pack) 1EA$3.84 • Chq
1 cup shredded carrot0Carrots 3LBS$2.69 • Sac
1 cup chopped shallots0Shallots Dry 250G$2.69 • Chq
1/2 tsp. five-spice powder*
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$4.31 • Chq
3 1/2 cups water0Evian Spring Water 1.5L$2.69 • Chq
4 ounces wide rice noodles, prepared according to package directions0Heinz Cereal Rice No Milk 227G$5.05 • Chq
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat and cook chicken, bok choy, carrot, shallots and five-spice powder, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and water until Stock melts.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, about 1minute or until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked .
- Stir in noodles and spoon into serving bowls. Serve, if desired, with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
- Tasty Tip: Add a bit of heat by serving sambal olek or sriracha on the side.
- Each serving of this pho is low in fat, a good source of calcium, and an excellent source of vitamin C.