Easy Pad Thai
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1/2 lb. (225 g) uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined016/20 Shrimp Previously Frozen ~ 1kg$27.11 • Chq
1 tsp. (5 mL) Sriracha sauce or Asian chili sauce0Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce 1L$8.42 • Chq
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) low sodium soy sauce0Kirkland Organic Fortified Soy Beverage Original (6PK) 5.67L$9.03 • Chq
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil0Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L$23.72 • Chq
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lime juice0Limes ~ 3LB$5.41 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish
1 Tbsp. light peanut butter0Kirkland Natural Peanut Butter (2PK) 2KG$12.98 • Chq
1 egg, lightly beaten0Kirkland Organic Eggs Large Brown (24PK) 1EA$11.29 • Chq
- Combine shrimp, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, oil and lime juice in medium bowl. Cover and marinate 5 minutes. Cook shrimp in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until shrimp are almost pink, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili according to package directions. During the last 2 minutes of cook time, stir in peanut butter and shrimp, then pour egg over Pasta. Reduce heat to low and cook covered until egg is set and shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions, peanuts and/or bean sprouts.
- TIP: Use cut-up chicken instead of shrimp. Be sure to cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Each serving of this dish is a good source of iron and a source of calcium and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.