Easy Pad Thai
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1/2 lb. (225 g) uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined0Kitchen Seafood Kick'n Shrimp 284G$9.71 • Chq
1 tsp. (5 mL) Sriracha sauce or Asian chili sauce0A Taste Of Thai Chili Sauce Garlic Chili Pepper 207ML$4.07 • Chq
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) low sodium soy sauce0San J Gluten Free Tamari Sauce Soya 296ML$6.47 • Chq
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) vegetable oil0Unico Vegetable Oil 3L$7.55 • Chq
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lime juice0Compliments Apples Cortland 33LB$5.39 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Thai Sweet Chili Noodles 147G$2.31 • Chq
1 Tbsp. light peanut butter0Peanut Butter & Co Cinnamon Raisin Swirl 500G$5.04 • Chq
1 egg, lightly beaten0Compliments Eggs Large White 12EA$2.69 • Chq
- Combine shrimp, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, oil and lime juice in medium bowl. Cover and marinate 5 minutes. Cook shrimp in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until shrimp are almost pink, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili according to package directions. During the last 2 minutes of cook time, stir in peanut butter and shrimp, then pour egg over Pasta. Reduce heat to low and cook covered until egg is set and shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions, peanuts and/or bean sprouts.
- TIP: Use cut-up chicken instead of shrimp. Be sure to cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Each serving of this dish is a good source of iron and a source of calcium and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.