Fettuccine with Ham & Asparagus
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine Salt Free 907G$6.47 • Chq
1 cup (250 mL) cooked ham, finely chopped0Schneiders Cooked Ham Sliced 175G$3.99 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Fettuccine Alfredo 133G$2.04 • Chq
1 cup milk0Natrel Fine Filtered 3.25% Milk 1L$2.59 • Chq
1 cup water0Evian Spring Water Natural 1.5L$2.94 • Chq
1 cup cooked asparagus, cut in 2.5 cm chunks0Asparagus 1EA$5.07 • Paq
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided0TreStelle Parmesan Cheese Grated 125G$6.99 • Chq
- Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook ham, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 3 minutes. Stir in milk and water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Side Dish into saucepan. Return to boil, then reduce heat slightly and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat. Stir in asparagus and 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) cheese. Let it stand covered for 3 minutes. Stir and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- TIP: For a healthier alternative, substitute diced turkey for the ham.
- Each serving of this fettuccine is a good source of calcium and a source of fibre and vitamin C.