Fiesta Lime Chicken & Rice
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 1/4 lbs/625 g)0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Chq
3/4 tsp. chili powder0Club House Chili Powder 600G$7.67 • Chq
1 Tbsp. oil0Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L$23.72 • Chq
1 Tbsp. lime juice0Limes ~ 3LB$5.41 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Mexican Rice Side Dish
Your favourite taco toppings (shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, chopped onion and/or crumbled tortilla chips)0Kirkland Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese (2PK) 1.25KG$18.07 • Chq
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
- Spoon Rice onto serving platter, then top with chicken and any drippings.
- Top with your favourite taco toppings.
- Make your topping colourful by using a variety of veggies such as 2 tbsp of chopped tomato, 2 tbsp of corn and 1 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat and a source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.