Fiesta Lime Chicken & Rice
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 1/4 lbs/625 g)0Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless Air Chilled 2 Pieces ~0.6KG$10.47 • Chq
3/4 tsp. chili powder0Club House Chili Powder Family Size 138G$6.47 • Chq
1 Tbsp. oil0Apetina Feta Black Olive Oil Herb 100G$3.49 • Chq
1 Tbsp. lime juice0Limes 1EA$1.07 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Mexican Rice Side Dish0Knorr Selects Rice & Beans Rustic Mexican 184G$4.20 • Chq
Your favourite taco toppings (shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, chopped onion and/or crumbled tortilla chips)0Silani Cheddar Cheese Slices 100G$6.99 • Chq
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
- Spoon Rice onto serving platter, then top with chicken and any drippings.
- Top with your favourite taco toppings.
- Make your topping colourful by using a variety of veggies such as 2 tbsp of chopped tomato, 2 tbsp of corn and 1 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat and a source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.