Fiesta Lime Chicken & Rice
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 1/4 lbs/625 g)0Janes Carved Chicken Breasts Oven Roasted Cooked 550G$14.57 • Chq
3/4 tsp. chili powder
1 Tbsp. oil0Christie Triscuit Rosemary Olive Oil 225G$2.91 • Chq
1 Tbsp. lime juice0Compliments Apples Cortland 33LB$5.39 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Mexican Rice Side Dish0Knorr Selects Rice & Beans Rustic Mexican 184G$4.20 • Chq
Your favourite taco toppings (shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, chopped onion and/or crumbled tortilla chips)0Kerrygold Cheese Cheddar Irish Reserve 200G$8.63 • Chq
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
- Spoon Rice onto serving platter, then top with chicken and any drippings.
- Top with your favourite taco toppings.
- Make your topping colourful by using a variety of veggies such as 2 tbsp of chopped tomato, 2 tbsp of corn and 1 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat and a source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.