Garlic Chicken Skillet with Mashed Potatoes
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 package Knorr® Roasted Garlic & Herb Pasta Seasonings
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
2 carrots, thinly sliced0Carrots ~ 10LB$6.20 • Chq
1 large onion, chopped0Yellow Onions ~ 10LB$6.77 • Chq
1 Tbsp. tomato paste0Kirkland Organic Tomato Paste (12PK) 1.9L$12.42 • Chq
1 1/2 cups water0Evian Water 12PK 1L$20.35 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Mashed Potatoes with Chicken Gravy Side Dish
- Remove 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Knorr® Roasted Garlic & Herb Pasta Seasonings; set aside. Put chicken, remaining Pasta Seasonings and Becel® Oil in medium bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove; set aside. Add carrots and onion to same skillet; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften. Stir in tomato paste and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken, water and contents of Chicken Gravy pouch and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook, covered, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare Mashed Potatoes according to package directions, adding reserved 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Pasta Seasonings and an additional 1/4 cup (60 mL) each milk and water. Serve with chicken and vegetables.
- TIP: Pair each serving of this dish with healthy sides such as 1 cup of mixed green and shredded carrot salad.
- Each serving of this dish is a good source of iron and a source of fibre and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.