Golden Mashed Potatoes
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 1/2 lbs. (750 mL) Yukon Gold potatoes or your favourite potato, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks0Sweet Potatoes ~ 3LB$6.77 • Chq
1 clove garlic, chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$7.90 • Chq
1/2 cup 2% milk0Natrel Lactose Free Partly Skimmed Milk 2% 2L$5.19 • Chq
1 Knorr® OXO® 25% Less Salt Chicken Bouillon Sachet
1 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$9.48 • Chq
1 Tbsp. chopped herbs
- Cover potatoes and garlic with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Return potatoes to saucepot; mash. Stir in Knorr® OXO® 25% Less Salt Chicken Bouillon Sachet, Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* and remaining ingredients until melted.
- Pair each serving of this side with one Knorr Grilled Herb-Rubbed Citrus Chicken Breast and 2 cups of mixed green salad. *Becel® Gold in Quebec
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, a source of calcium, and an excellent source of vitamin C.