Gremolata Chicken Pasta
Temps & Portions
35 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick, (or cutlets)0Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless Air Chilled 2 Pieces ~0.6KG$11.94 • Chq
1/4 cup (60 mL) PLUS 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, divided0Becel Margarine Salt Free 907G$6.47 • Chq
1 cup (250 mL) panko bread crumbs0Leira Bread Crumbs 360G$2.77 • Chq
2 cups (500 mL) water0Evian Spring Water Natural 1.5L$2.94 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Butter & Herb 136G$1.84 • Chq
6 ounces haricots verts , cut in half
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves0Parsley Regular$2.15 • Paq
1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon peel0Lemons 1EA$1.39 • Chq
1 clove garlic, finely chopped0Garlic (3PK)$3.19 • Chq
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1/4 cup (60 mL) margarine and pour into shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in margarine, then bread crumbs until evenly coated; set aside.
- Melt 1 Tbsp (15 mL) margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken and cook, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining margarine and chicken; set aside and keep warm.
- Add water to same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Sidekicks® Butter & Herb Pasta Side Dish; return to a boil and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in haricots verts and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta and haricot verts are tender, about 4 minutes. Meanwhile, to make gremolata, combine parsley, lemon peel and garlic in small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange Pasta on platter. Slice chicken and place on top of Pasta. Sprinkle with gremolata.
- *Becel® Gold in Quebec.
Gremolata is a chopped herb condiment classically made of lemon zest, garlic, and parsley.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, vitamin C and iron.
*See nutrition information for sodium content.