Grilled Chicken & Veggies Over Rice
Temps & Portions
45 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
30 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted0Becel Margarine Salt Free 907G$6.47 • Chq
4 tsp. (20 mL) Italian seasoning0Club House Grinders Italian Herbs 21G$3.23 • Chq
2 1/2 lbs. (1.3 kgs) whole chicken, cut into parts0Sensations Whole Chicken 1.5KG$11.64 • Chq
2 medium (0 ) zucchini or yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices0Zucchini Squash 1EA$1.68 • Chq
1 medium (0 ) onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices0Onions Vidalia 1EA$1.75 • Chq
1 medium (0 ) red bell pepper, quartered0Peppers Bell Green Large 1EA$1.26 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- Blend Margarine with Italian seasoning in small bowl.
- Brush chicken and vegetables with seasoning mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Serve with hot Knorr® Sidekicks™ - Cheddar Broccoli Rice.
- Use grilled chicken breast instead of roasted whole chicken for lower fat.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of vitamin C and provides 2½ servings of vegetables.
See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.