Grilled Chicken & Veggies Over Rice
Temps & Portions
45 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
30 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted0Becel Margarine Salt Free 907G$6.69 • Chq
4 tsp. (20 mL) Italian seasoning0McCormick Gourmet Italian Seasoning 49G$4.74 • Chq
2 1/2 lbs. (1.3 kgs) whole chicken, cut into parts0Uncle Ben's Bistro Express Whole Grain Brown Roasted Chicken Flavour 250G$3.29 • Chq
2 medium (0 ) zucchini or yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices0Zucchini 1EA$2.25 • Chq
1 medium (0 ) onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices0Onions Yellow Small Bulk ~1LB$7.23 • lb
1 medium (0 ) red bell pepper, quartered0Pepper Bell Green 1EA$2.28 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Cheddar & Broccoli Rice & Vermicelli Side Dish
- Blend Margarine with Italian seasoning in small bowl.
- Brush chicken and vegetables with seasoning mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Serve with hot Knorr® Sidekicks™ - Cheddar Broccoli Rice.
- Use grilled chicken breast instead of roasted whole chicken for lower fat.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of vitamin C and provides 2½ servings of vegetables.
See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.