Grilled Garlic & Herb Vegetables
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
2 lbs. (1 kg) assorted fresh vegetables, (such as zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, red bell peppers and portobello mushroom caps)0Compliments Paprika 145G$3.04 • Chq
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
3 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine Olive Oil 454G$4.88 • Chq
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar0Compliments Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 500ML$5.48 • Chq
- To prepare vegetables for grilling, cut zucchini, yellow squash and eggplant into 1/2-in (1.5 cm) thick lengthwise slices, and quarter red bell peppers and mushroom caps.
- Combine Knorr® Lipton Recipe® Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, Becel® Oil and vinegar in large bowl. Add vegetables and toss to coat.
- Grill or broil vegetables, turning occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- TIP: These grilled vegetables make a delicious vegetarian sandwich filling or chop them and use in pasta salads, salads or as pizza toppers.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of iron and fibre.