Grilled Lime Chicken with Jalapeno Pasta
Temps & Portions
40 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
1 jalapeno pepper0Pepper Jalapeno 1EA$0.31 • Chq
3 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 454G$4.31 • Chq
4 tsp. Knorr® Chicken Instant Stock Mix0Knorr Instant Stock Mix Chicken 150G$4.31 • Chq
1 lime0Compliments Apples Cortland 33LB$5.39 • Chq
2 zucchini and/or yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch (6 mm) thick strips0Zucchini 1EA$1.92 • Chq
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin0Janes Carved Chicken Breasts Oven Roasted Cooked 550G$14.57 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Chicken 126G$2.15 • Chq
- Grill jalapeno, turning frequently, until blackened on all sides, about 5 minutes. Wrap in foil and set aside 10 minutes. Rub off blacked skin, then halve, seed and chop; set aside.
- Combine Oil and Knorr® Chicken Instant Stock Mix in small bowl. Finely grate 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon (15 mL) juice from lime and stir into bowl. Brush mixture on zucchini and chicken. Grill zucchini and chicken, turning once, until zucchini is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Stir chopped jalapeno into prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish. Serve chicken and zucchini with Pasta and, if desired, lime wedges.
- TIP: Depending on how spicy your jalapeno pepper is, add to Pasta to taste.
TIP: For an authentic Mexican accent, top this dish with crumbled queso fresco.
- Each serving of this dish is a good source of iron and source of fibre.
Please see nutrition information for sodium content.